PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR PARTICIPATING IN ONLINE OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING FOR B.TECH. :-
Online Counseling for admission against 75% seats to be filled by HSCS:
For detailed procedure and guidelines refer HSCS websites -
Admission against 25% Institute Level Seats:
Admission to the 25% Institute Level Seats will be made directly by the College. Selection will be by Interse Merit as
per JEE ranking from among the candidates registered at BRCM-CET only.
Counseling procedure for 25% seats (including 15% seats if any for children wards of NRIs) to be filled by the Institute at its own level:
- The College shall fill up 25% seats (including 15% seats for children /wards of NRIs) at its own level by inviting
applications, prepare and display the merit list. The procedure shall be displayed by the Institute on its website.
- The institution shall make these admissions before final cut off date of admission.
- The minimum eligibility conditions for these seats shall remain the same as that for 75% seats to be filled by the Haryana State Counseling Society.
- In the event of seats remaining vacant in B.E. / B.Tech course, if any, out of these 25% seats, the vacant seats may be filled up before final cut off date of admissions firstly on the basis of JEE merit and only thereafter on the basis of marks of qualifying examination.
- The final list of admitted candidates shall be updated online by the institutes by last cut off date of admissions positively.
LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT AT THE TIME OF REPORTING IN THE INSTITUTE:
The candidates, at the time of reporting must bring the following Original Certificate / Documents/Testimonials along with three sets of duly attested photocopies of these with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Certificate /Document/ Testimonial at the time of reporting the institution, will forfeit his/her claim to admission.
- Qualifying Examination i.e.10+2 / Intermediate/ Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Matriculation / High School Certificate.
- JEE Admit Card
- JEE Rank Card.
- Character Certificate.
- Residents Certificate as per Annexure-II, if applicable : Candidates, who have passed their qualification examination from a Board/ Recognized School located in the State of Haryana will be deemed to be Haryana residents and will not be require to submit certificate of bonafide residents of Haryana.
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members of All India Services borne on Haryana Cadre, Employees of Statutory Bodies/ Corporations, if applicable.
- Schedule Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Backward Class Certificate, if applicable and Affidavit.
- Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates, if applicable.
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand Children of Freedom Fighters, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of Deceased / Disabled / Discharged Military / Para-Military Personnel/ Ex-Servicemen or Ex-Personnel of Para- Military Forces, if applicable.
- Certificate from wards of ex-employees of Indian Defence Services / Para-Military Forces, if applicable.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness as per proforma given in Admission Brochure of HSCS.
- Proof of annual parental income from all sources (in case of TFW quota candidates & SC candidates.
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking by student.
- Anti-Ragging Undertaking by Parents.
- All Originals and 3 sets of Attested Photocopies of all applicable documents / testimonials /certificates must be brought at the time of reporting.
- The original certificate shall be returned back after verification by the Institute.
- In case of Kashmir Migrants, supporting certificates and original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner.
- In case of HGST, candidates shall produce a certificate, in the support of their claim from the Principal /Headmaster of the Govt. School of which the candidate is topper clearly stating of class.
- The candidates in Tution Fee Waiver Category will produce the relevant category certificate i.e. 10+2 School certificate for women category, Handicap Disability Certificate from Civil Surgeon heading the constituted medical board as given at Annexure - XI (The handicap disability should not be less than 40% and should not interfere with the requirement of the professional career as an Engineer / Architect / Technician in all the courses) in case of PH candidates and Parents Income Certificate from all sources from the organization where he and she is working or Affidavit of Income on stamp paper from Notary (Annual income of Parents/ Guardians should be less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs from all sources), in case of all eligible TFW candidates.
PROCEDURAL STEPS FOR PARTICIPATING IN ONLINE OFF CAMPUS COUNSELING FOR M.TECH. :-
Admission will be made through Centralized Councelling by the M.D. University, Rohtak firstly on the basis of GATE score and thereafter on the remaining vacant seats if any on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
M. D. University has invited ‘Online Applications’ for Admission to M.Tech courses. Detailed steps for submission of Online Application are available on www.mdurohtak.ac.in
For further assistance in this regard contact:-
(i) For General Information about admission (01262-393580).
(ii) For online Registration (01262-393325/393326/393596).
(iii) Help Desk for technical assistance : DDE Building, Near Gate No.1, M. D. University, Rohtak