Events & News
- Training Programme on “MIX DESIGN OF CONCRETE” ( View More )
- Engineer’s day Celebration at BRCM CET, Bahal. ( View More )
- National Conference on Recent Trends and Innovation in Civil Engineering.( View More )
- Two day Training Programme on “PRIMVERA P6” ( View More )
- Survey Camp/ Field or Industrial visit ( View More )
- Two day Stadd Pro Workshop 2014 ( View More )
- 47th Engineers’ Day(15/09/2014) ( View More )
- RACEE-2015 ( View More )
- Two day Stadd Pro Workshop 2016 ( View More )
- Survey camp 2014 ( View More )
- Survey camp 2015 ( View More )
- Workshop on Concrete Mix Design ( View More )
- NIRMANN- 2014 ( View More )
- NIRMANN- 2015 ( View More )
- Civil Engineering Department has conducted a guest lecture on "CONSTRUCTION PLANNING & MANAGEMENMT" followed by a demo on project management using PRIMAVERA software on 01/03/2013. Mr. Rajeev Goel and Dinesh Kumar from Adroitec Engineering Solution Pvt Ltd, New Delhi have delivered the lectures and Demo on Primavera.
- A Two day Training Programme on PRIMVERA P6, a project management software, was organized by Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD, Civil Engineering Department in Collaboration with Adroitec Engineering Solution Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi on 4th & 5th April, 2013. The objective of the training programme is to provide awareness about the software application to project management and develop skills to handle Civil Engineering projects using Primavera. Seventy three participants including students, faculty and professionals are registered in this training programme. The Training programme was very educative, informative and was appreciated by all the participants.
- PRIMASKILL - A Project Management Event Using Primavera 6, was organized by Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD, Civil Engineering Department on 6th April, 2013. The objective of this event is to evaluate the students for their skill in project planning, scheduling, costing and report generating. Altogether eleven teams – each consisting of four participants, took part in it. Prof. Y. Subbarao , Assistant Professor Civil Engineering Department and Mr. Rajeev Goel, Manager, Adroitec Engineering Solution Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi were the judges for this event. The first three groups were awarded with cash prize of Rs 400, Rs 300 and Rs 200 respectively, along with merit Certificates.
Survey Camp/ Field or Industrial visit
- A seven-day Survey Camp was organized for the 5th semester students during 21/07/2013 to 28/07/2013 at Rajpura, Dehradun.
- One day educational trip was organized for 5th semester students at Survey of India, Dehradun on 26/07/2013.
- A field visit was organized for 5th semester students on 29/07/2013 Moussurie, Uttarkhand.
- ISTE sponsored Two-day workshop on “Structural Analysis and Design with STADD Pro”, was organized on 8th & 9th February, 2014 at Civil Engineering Department, BRCM CET, Bahal. Expert faculty members from BITS Pilani conducted lecture and Practical classes for fifty three registered participants including students, faculty and professionals.
- One day workshop on Concrete Mix Design was organized on 23/04/2014 at Civil Engineering Department, BRCM CET, Bahal. Industry experts from Ambuja Cement Ltd were invited to delivered lecture on the various steps and topics related Concrete Mix Design. Seventy students from 2nd and 3rd years were registered for the workshop and they found it very useful and educative.
- Organized Technical Exhibitions on Engineers Day 2014, 2013 and Nirmann-2014 annual techno-cultural fest of Civil Engineering Department, BRCM CET, Bahal.