Faculty Achievements & Activities
- Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD Civil Engineering, has been selected as Member of Editorial board of the Int. Journal of Remote Sensing Application, and Frontiers in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD Civil Engineering, reviewed around twenty research paper for Environmental monitoring and Assessment (Springer), Land Degradation and Development (Wiley Publication), Journal of Hydrology (Elsevier),Env. Earth Science (Springer), Journal of Forest Research (Springer),Geocarto International (Taylor & Francis),), Int. Journal of Remote Sensing Application.
- Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD, Civil Engineering has been selected a member of International Scientific committee of International conference on Hazards and Disasters held during 20-21st Sep, 2012 at Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Dr. Arabinda Sharma, HOD, Civil Engineering Department, has been awarded with prestigious Jawaharlal Nehru Award for outstanding Doctoral Thesis Research for the year 2012 by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi. The award was presented by Hon. Union Minister of Agriculture SharadPawar during the 85th Foundation Day and Award Ceremony of ICAR held on 16th July, 2013 at New Delhi.
- Four week FDP on ICT online and blended learning organised by Society of civil engineers at IIT Bombay Remote Centre (1168-BRCMCET). Participants are Dr. Arabinda Sharma and Amit Kumar Yadav (HOD & Faculty Civil).
- Faculty Development Programme on Structural Engineering organised by IIT Kharagpur at Remote Centre (1168-BRCMCET). Participants were Parmod Saharan, Nahant Sharma, Avijit Paul, Y. Subba Rao, Urmil Yadav (Faculty Civil).
- Training Programme organised at NIT Hamirpur on MATAB. Dr. Arabinda Sharma(HOD & Principal) & Sandeep Nirban attended the training programme from 17th May to 22nd May, 2016.
- Mr. Vineet dhawan, Mr. Nishant Sharma, Mr. Sunil Kaswan attended a 3 day workshop at NITTTR, Chandigarh.
- Our three faculty members participated in the training programme in 3 day workshop from 24th feb to 26th feb. 2014 on topic “ENERGY EFFICIENT AND GREEN BUILDINGS” .There were deligates from various govt. sectors, industries and institutes.